Ассоциации по аватарам и никам
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
А мне до сих пор нравится эта коса. Не одолжишь? Мне она щас ой как нужна!
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
когда я ее первый раз увидела, мне показалось, что она похожа на Мадонну... 
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
- Лёлик Ромеосская
- Летящая к солнцу

- Сообщения: 13709
- Зарегистрирован: 13 авг 2005, 20:31
