А я...
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:
- Rhiannon
- jericho

- Сообщения: 17259
- Зарегистрирован: 07 апр 2007, 17:03
- Откуда: Культурологические сугробы в снегу
а я подпеваю
If I could paint your picture,
I'd paint you as the sea,
I'd let your arms become the tide.
If I could fall into you,
I'd let you swallow me,
so I could see you from inside.
And it's a cruel melody,
that you sing when I'm awake,
Trying to find where the sun shines in a land thats turning gray,
And it's a cruel memory to look back on who we were
Cause my past is a poison and I'll never find the cure
If I could break a promise,
I'd tell a thousand lies,
To have you look at me again.
But your heart is empty of me,
I see it in your eyes.
It wasn't meant for me to win
If I could paint your picture,
I'd paint you as the sea,
I'd let your arms become the tide.
If I could fall into you,
I'd let you swallow me,
so I could see you from inside.
And it's a cruel melody,
that you sing when I'm awake,
Trying to find where the sun shines in a land thats turning gray,
And it's a cruel memory to look back on who we were
Cause my past is a poison and I'll never find the cure
If I could break a promise,
I'd tell a thousand lies,
To have you look at me again.
But your heart is empty of me,
I see it in your eyes.
It wasn't meant for me to win
С патетикой и убийствами надо теперь покончить. Образумьтесь наконец!
Вы должны жить и должны научиться смеяться. ©
Вы должны жить и должны научиться смеяться. ©
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:


