А я...
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
А я: ДОООЛЛИИИИИИИИИИИ! *Бешено вопит от счастья* 
Последний раз редактировалось Fortune 14 мар 2008, 18:34, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
- Алира Ромеосская
- Discordia

- Сообщения: 59295
- Зарегистрирован: 29 июл 2007, 13:38
- Откуда: Poet County Jail
- Контактная информация:
А я говорю Fresh Verdure, если ты только не слишком любишь мясо. А то потом будет мысль плюнуть на всё.
Put a stake through my heart!
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed



