Игра "Хорошо - плохо"
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
я хрупкая беззащитная девушго - хорошо - таки достигнув всего сама - поломаю стереотип
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
блондины тоже не любят ждать - плохо - не бывать отношениям с блондинами
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
наконец-то на Вас обратят внимание - плохо - иногда его бывает слишком много 
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)