I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
если она сегодня докачается, мой моск окончательно заховается, и меня уже потом никто не найдет
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
Ну не знаю... Мне кажется она это неверно сказала. Там то концентрация одиночества, тяжёлых воспоминаний о прошлом и о том, что "из всего что вечно, самый короткий срок у любви...".
Вот таг.